INFLATABLE ISLAND SUBIC FLOATING PLAYGROUND IN SUBIC


BEACH PLAY REIMAGINED.






WHAT IS INFLATABLE ISLAND?
Inflatable Island - the biggest floating playground...just got BIGGER! Over 4,100 sqm! It's as big as 8 basketball courts put together side by side. It contains inflatables slides, towers, bridges, human launchers, swings and so much more!

This is BEACH PLAY REIMAGINED.





WHAT THE WORLD SAYS:
"This Unicorn "Inflatable Island" In The Philippines Is A Pastel, Instagrammable Paradise"

https://www.theinflatableisland.com




       I truly recommend this place to those who want to try a new experience on the beach. It was a new experience for me because it was loaded with challenging obstacle courses over the water! like swings, trampolines, monkey bars, slides, wiggle bridges, ladders, ramps and even a HUGE iceberg!

       A unique experience that can be an exciting challenge which you can share together with your family and friends! 



REMEMBER:

Make sure that you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled time to make room for sign-in process, safety instructions and life vest fitting.



        We went to the inflatable with my cousins on the scheduled time of about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Before we enter inside the inflatable island, the management inform us on what to do to avoid accidents and they will provide a life vest for you for safety purposes.
         The obstacles may look like easy but don’t be fooled, when I was just looking to the inflatable, I thought that it was just like that, so boring. 









          But when I start to get up there, I was very nervous because everytime you walk in there, the inflatable was moving and its very slippery so there was a tendency for you to fall into the water. I was already falling when I was just walking, how much more when I was passing the obstacle courses already. Indeed, it was a very challenging experience! But don’t worry, you won’t feel embarrassed because it's natural there to fall into the water. Also, there was a life guards every obstacle courses, that will monitor, guide and help you.




          My cousins and I really pushed ourselves to do the obstacle courses to have fun, but it turns out that we do not forced ourselves to try it, because we really enjoyed that moment together while trying this kind of unique experience.









          The bali lounge is a instagram worthy place so I highly recommend this place to those who love to take pictures. There was  a shop there where you can buy food and drinks, if ever you want to eat or drink. Also, a shop where you can buy a swimwear, if ever you haven't packed your own swimwear because dress code is highly recommended there in inflatable island. 




        When you were in Bali Lounge, it gives you grand views not only of the inflatables but of Subic Bay’s beautiful sunsets too.
         Overall, it’s an insanely fun and unique experience that can be an exciting challenge which you can share together with your family and friends!












Comments

  1. nice blog sophia I will try to go and try that wonderful place btw nice topic for coming summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great idea for a summer activity nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like a good place to go on a vacation on, maybe we might go here in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog i hope i can go there someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I will tell my family about this place, it seems like a perfect place to rest and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting article. The place is so pleasing to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place will surely be alot of fun since its almost summer, especially when you go out with your friends,family,and classmates etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a perfect place for a summer vacation! I will surely visit this place with my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog! it looks like a perfect place for a summer vacation! Thanks for the information. Keep it up! <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very informative blog, Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog, I really want to go to this place. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog! i would love to hangout there with my family and friends, thank you for the information!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the rules to make people to be aware i'll promise ill do this in summer. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very interesting and informative blog. It makes me want to go there. Very well said

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very exciting place that can be a challenge to you and your family.You can have lots of fun in this place.I never knew tht subic has this kind of playground for kids and adults! Thank you for the information!Nice blog ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog I will spread this to my relatives and friends thank you for the info that you've been post ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. Napakahusay ng pagkakagawa at pagsasalin mo ng imprmasyon saiyong Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog! Now I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog I will share this with my relatives

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice Blog! I want to go in that place...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice blogg it really is a good topic, One day me and my loved ones will come there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks interesting to go there and spent during summer, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Im interested,I'll recommend it to my friends to go to that place this summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have nerve heard of this, i'm soso hap you shared this to me and spreading info about this

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice and interesting your blog makes me interested owo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice blog! A great place to enjoy the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice place to vist this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice blog and very interesting tell me more owo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Interesting blog it sure looks nice to go there ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I will definitely visit this place together with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This article is so informative and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cant wait to visit this place this comming summer❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  35. I find it very interesting and can't wait to visit this place someday. ��

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice Blog . I think this is the perfect place for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  37. perfect place to visit this coming vacation😍

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a nice information very informative article i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice blog. It is a good idea for this coming vacation 👍

    ReplyDelete
  40. I will definitely visit this place during vacation together with my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  41. It really looks like a challanging experience❣️❣️ I wanna visit that place someday❣️

    ReplyDelete
  42. This looks fun. A great place for a vacation😍

    ReplyDelete
  43. I wanna go to that place someday with you❣️

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a very nice blog for this coming summer!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I think it’s a nice place to spend my vacation this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I think it was really a challanging experience!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wanna spend my vacation there with my cousins too!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I also want to try this challenging experience!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I went there already and it was really a nice place

    ReplyDelete
  50. Omg! Such a nice place❣️

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very informative article❣️ Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Omg! Such a nice place for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Interesting blog for this coming vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Perfect place for this coming summer

    ReplyDelete
  55. I’m sure I will be enjoying my vacation to that place with my family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  56. i would love to visit this place. thanks to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Omg! Thank you for the information about this place.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think it was really a challenging experience! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I’ve been there, and it was really a nice place for a summer vacation. Me and my friends really enjoy our stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I will surely recommend this place to my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I will surely recommend this place to my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  62. My friends recommend this place to me and i am planning to go there this summer. Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I wanna go there and take many pictures! It was really has a nice view and as you said, it was a instagram worthy place. I think it was a perfect place for people like me that loves to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  64. It was featured many times on tv and I think it was really nice place to visit for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  65. omggggg 2021 na and useful parin to!!!!!! please make more daddy <333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment